All the #GreatThings that make Greater Shepparton the ideal place to call home.
Welcome to Greater Shepparton, one of Victoria’s most liveable regional cities!
Greater Shepparton offers the charm of a rural lifestyle combined with all the big city facilities. Everything you need is just around the corner, and it takes no time to get there.
Offering an enviable lifestyle, university options, premiere housing estates, and all the must have facilities, coupled with a vibrant, diverse culture makes living and working here unique.
But don’t just take our word for it, hear from some residents that have made the move to live and work in Greater Shepparton. Centrally located – Greater Shepparton is only 2 hours to Melbourne and 1 hr 45 mins to Tullamarine airport.
Great stories to share
Great Things Happen Here is excited to launch “Greater Shepparton Food Bowl at the Source of it All” a collection of recipes, stories and the history which has positioned the region as the Food Bowl of the nation.
Sam Atukorala lives in Shepparton and works at the Ethnic Council of Shepparton. After migrating to Australia in 2000, and living in Sydney and Melbourne for a number of years, Sam decided to make the move to a greater life here in Shepparton.
Tell me more about living in Greater Shepparton
A Great Lifestyle
Greater Shepparton provides an enviable, well-rounded lifestyle that is hard to beat, with a vibrant and progressive community that offers the best of both provincial and metropolitan lifestyles.
A Great Career
Whether you’re looking for a full time or part-time role, your first job, a promotion or new career we can show you some of the exciting positions currently available in Greater Shepparton.
Top 7 reasons to move to Greater Shepparton
- Relaxed lifestyle and pleasant climate – more sunny days than Queensland!
- No peak hour traffic (unless you get two red lights in a row) and easy access to everything!
- Centrally located only being 2 hours from Melbourne (1 hr 45 mins hr from Tullamarine Airport) and close to the wine, high and snow countries.
- Quality housing.
- Extensive range of Education opportunities.
- Ample job opportunities or even start your own business!
- Extensive sport, art, culture and history events and festivals all year round.